Crestview Country Club asks that you please respect the following golf policies when at the club:
Only soft spike shoes and sneakers are permitted.
- Dress code for Men: Collared shirts and sleeves, slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts. Blue jeans, tennis shorts, gym shorts, and bathing attire are not acceptable.
- Dress code for Women: Appropriate golf attire. Short shorts, halter or tank tops, blue jeans, tennis shorts and bathing attire are not acceptable.
- Dress code for Children: Children are also required to wear appropriate golf attire.
- USGA Rules of Golf will govern all Crestview tournaments. Refer to scorecard for local rules.
- You are required to have a valid driver's license in order to operate a golf cart.
- When the Thor Guard storm warning is sounded, everyone is required to exit the golf course.
- Cell phone or pager use is discouraged on the golf course.
- Please help us keep the course in great shape. Properly dispose of used cigars, cigarettes, fruit, and all other trash in receptacles. Please keep carts on the paths when the ground is wet. Do not pass other carts unless there is room to do so without driving into a wet area. Refrain from driving too close to tees, greens and sand traps. Please keep all 4 wheels on paths at all times near these areas.
- Players searching for a ball should signal the players behind them to pass as soon as it becomes apparent that the ball will not easily be found. They should not continue play until the players following them have passed and are out of range.
- If a match fails to keep its place on the course and loses more than one clear hole on the players in front, it must invite the match following to pass.
- Divots, ball marks, and sand traps should be repaired immediately after your shot.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the putting green.